Monday, February 14, 2011

Incredible...


This weekend, I attended a consciousness expo, filled with an array of spiritual and alternative health displays. There was one area that I was drawn to, featuring books on femininity and wellness, and in my head I was saying, is there something here that I can find and learn about grace. Moments later, the women there offered a bag full of cards and said to draw one out. My boyfriend reached in first, and I reached in second. Here is what my card said:

Ananchel
The Angel of Grace

Ananchel means "grace of God" and she is here to offer you the experience of an open heart allowing the love of God to pour in.

I started erupting in a fit of giggles. It was just what I was looking for, and I couldn't believe that it was exactly what I had chosen. I found a special place to keep the card as a reminder to live with grace everyday.

What has happened in your life lately to remind you to live more gracefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment