Tuesday, July 19, 2011

30 Life Lessons from 30 Years


My 30th Birthday is coming up, and it's definitely one of those milestone birthdays that makes you look back and reflect on the lessons you've learned, as well as to remind yourself of all the wonderful things you hope to experience in the future.

As fate would have it, I found this terrific article with 30 Life Lessons From 30 Years written by Joshua Milburn of The Minimalists. It has triggered me to begin compiling my own list, but in the meantime, I found this writer's words such a great reminder of what the trials and triumphs of being on this planet for 30 years have given to me in terms of insight, wisdom and revelations. While I'm still a work in progress, I am grateful for the experiences, good and bad, that have guided me to a better understanding of love, career, friendships, relationships and true success.

No comments:

Post a Comment